I'd not heard of this conference before but the current call for papers looks interesting.
Health Informatics: International Perspectives is the working theme for the 2011 international conference. Health informatics is now a global phenomenon, supporting the organization and delivery of healthcare across the globe, both in developing and developed countries. Health Informatics: International Perspectives will provide a unique opportunity to focus on international comparisons. There are major lessons to be learnt by both developed and developing communities as health informatics becomes ever more central to the organization and delivery of healthcare across the globe.
Topics presented will range from the design, development and use of specific information communication technologies from a national and international perspective. Submissions are also welcomed addressing, but not limited to, the following areas of interest:
* Health Informatics in Developing Countries
* Initiatives in International Health Informatics
* National & International Strategies and Policies
* Health Records
* Nursing Informatics
* Technologies as Agents of Change
* Informatics in Primary Care
* Public Health Informatics
* Ethics and Privacy
* Safety and Quality Management
* Mobile Technologies and Telehealth
* Clinical Informatics
* Human-Computer Interaction
* Standardization and Interoperability
* E-Learning and Education
* Consumer Informatics
* Healthcare Modeling and Simulation
Persons interested in presenting should submit completed papers to the ITCH 2011 Steering Committee no later than June 30, 2010.